1348. Classic epididymitis bugs // Epididymitis vs. torsion // Rx // Most common testicular tumor misdiagnosis
1347. Where is the epididymis? // Acute scrotum Ddx // In torsion, salvage is very good if fixed within // Suggestive historical clue in torsion // Looking for bell-clapper deformity
906. Irreducible hernia s/sx, management // Key risk factors for teticular carcinoma, s/sx, diagnostic tests
905. Which patients with varicocele require imaging to rule out compressive mass in abdomen? / What is idiopathic scrotal edema? / What is a hydrocele? Who needs imaging? / Direct vs. indirect inguinal hernia
904. Does pyuria rule out testicular torsion? What is the sens/specificity of doppler for torsion? Who needs to be ruled out? What is the prevalence of the bell clapper deformity on the contralateral testicle, in torsion patients? How do you manually detorse? // Torsion of the testicular appendage: What is it? S/sx? Diagnostic finding? Rx?
903. Orchitis: s/sx, most common etiology, Rx // Testicular torsion: when does necrosis begin? What is the salvage rate if Rx delayed >24h? Peak incidence (age)? Predisposing anatomic deformity? S/sx? Value of cremasteric reflex?
902. Value of pain relief with scotal elevation in distinguishing epididymitis from torsion / What % epididymitis has pyuria? / Tests in epididymitis / Rx / Who to admit
901. Key diagnoses to rule out in penile entrapment and tourniquet injuries and how to rule them out // How to manage penile zipper entrapment // Where is the epididymis located on the testicle? / Describe the microbiology and symptomatology of epididymitis
900. Balanitis vs. balanoposthitis / Causes of balanoposthitis, Rx // Conditions prevented by circumcision