1046. 85% Low back pain patients have what diagnosis? / The other 15% have pain that is found to localize where? / Typical age for disc herniation and why / Spinal stenosis pathophysiology / Testing for compromise of a lumbar nerve root diagram September 19th, 2009 by reuben in .trauma-spine & spinal cord Back Top Tags: card 1045. What % patients with mechanical low back pain have complete resolution of symptoms within 6 weeks? / 95% lumbar disk herniations occur at which two disks, which correspond to which two nerve roots? / Which direction do disks usually bulge? / Where does the spinal cord end? / Causes of nerve root impingement / What is sciatics? 1047. Spondylolisthesis: define, usual direction, when patients become symptomatic, associated anatomic defect // Cancers most likely to metastasize to bone / Relative incidence of back pain caused by primary neoplasm vs. metastasis Leave a Reply Cancel reply Please post any discussion to the emupdates Reddit page.